Search

Tuesday

My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy

Snuggle up to learning with a true best friend! My Pal Violet is the lovable puppy who can learn your child’s name and favorite things, for personalized daytime . Find great deals on eBay for my pay pal paypal sign in. Shop with confidence.. My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy
About My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy
  • Each part of his body is made of different material and color pattern, which helps with sensory development in young children.
  • Motor development is aided by all the rattles or crinkles in his body or his squeaky head.
  • Al makes a GREAT baby teething toy, as he is BPA Phalates Free, with medical grade rubber.
  • My Pal Al is a lovable, huggable 21 long!
  • Ages Birth and up.

My Pal Al by Genius Baby Toys This soft plush alligator developmental toy offers babies wellbeing and comfort, while helping them interact with the exciting world. Al is designed to stimulate your babys senses and enhance natural curiosity while they play. Features bright colors, vivid patterns, fun sounds, baby teether and a body made up of different textures that will keep baby fascinated and culture. My Pal Al is a bright and colorful alligator. His whole body is yellow, white, red, blue and green. Al has 5 different colored round sections for a body with 4 legs. Each part of his body is made of different material and color pattern, which helps with sensory development in young children. Motor development is aided by all the rattles … .

My Pal Al - Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy
My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Culture Toy

My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Culture Toy


Suggestion for My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy

  • leapfrog ® my pal violet toys amp; games stuffed animals
    • Snuggle up to learning with a true best friend! My Pal Violet is the lovable puppy who can learn your child’s name and favorite things, for personalized daytime . ....readmore at http://www.kmart.com/leapfrog-174-my-pal-violet/p-004W012883350001P
  • my pay pal ebay electronics cars fashion
    • Find great deals on eBay for my pay pal paypal sign in. Shop with confidence.. ....readmore at http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=my+pay+pal
  • my fitness pal
    • MyFitnessPal really works! "MFP has been instrumental to my weight loss. I've tried countless times to lose weight but nothing worked. Anything restrictive and I . ....readmore at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
    Related Search Word and Term :leapfrog ® my pal violet toys amp; games stuffed animals my pay pal ebay electronics cars fashion my fitness palMy Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy

    My Pal Al Multi-Sensory Baby Learning Toy